G Therapy is a science-backed program of pharmacopeia approved Homeopathic and Biochemic remedies and Ayurvedic lifestyle practices with insights from Neurophysiology, that has shown improvements in over 70% cases, with no adverse side effects
Our family-run CLSHM in Pune, India is one of the world's largest Integrative Medicine Centers for neurological conditions like Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Brain Injuries, etc
Our breakthrough G Therapy treatment developed by Dr. Gunvant Oswal and Dr. Pooja Upasani has shown improvements in over 70% neurological cases in understanding, movement, speech, behavior, life-quality, etc - in conditions where modern medicine offers little by way of treatment.
No adverse side effects have been seen
G Therapy is a holistic program of pharmacopeia approved Homeopathic and Biochemic remedies with Ayurvedic lifestyle practices. It draws insights from Neurophysiology.
The individual ingredients of G Therapy are approved in international homeopathic pharmacopeia including India, USA, UK, Germany, etc. The homeopathic and biochemic remedies in G Therapy act at a Nano Medicine Level bringing effective recovery
Our 30+ year research has been presented in the international media and at leading medical conferences
We have documented evidence of clinical improvements and/or in EEG and NCV studies
On 15 November, Dr. Oswal (with co-authors) presented his evidence-based research on the treatment of the typically fatal progressive neurological disease SSPE at the prestigious International Child Neurology Congress 2018.
Here is the Abstract: http://icnc.online/index.php/icnc/2018/paper/view/1189
Copyright © 2018 Dr. GUNVANT Oswal - All Rights Reserved.
· This site is intended to provide basic information regarding G Therapy. It does not have advice or prescriptions for your medical problems. The information on this site is Dr. Oswal’s observation from research in the field of developmental disabilities with G Therapy. Parents and care takers are strongly advised to consult their pediatrician or doctor before starting this therapy. We have presented case studies, photographs, video clippings, news clippings and parents' and professionals' testimonials on this site with their permission to do so, to the best of our knowledge. If in case we have missed out on anything or if anyone has suggestions about their comments being made public, please do let us know and we will take appropriate measures.
· In addition: Center for Life Sciences, Health and Medicine (CLSHM) has complied with the relevant laws in india and specify that the jurisdiction lies within india.
· If any foreign laws have to be complied with by the user of the site then it will be the responsibility of the user to comply with the foreign laws and CLSHM will not be held responsible for the same.
· The information kept is updated regularly on the basis of the research and is kept as accurate and current as possible we make no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose.
· CLSHM will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention.
· The content on the site is presented in a summary form, is general in nature, and is provided for informational purposes only. The content is not intended in any way to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
· CLSHM does not recommend or endorse any specific test, products, or procedures that may be mentioned on the site.