Dr. Oswal's G Therapy has been developed by Dr. Gunvant Oswal together with his daughter Dr. Pooja Upasani.
They are supported by a team of cross-disciplinary experts in the area of Neuro Rehabilitation. This includes practice leaders in Occupational Therapy, Physio Therapy, Special Education and in Ayurveda and Yoga.
We follow an integrative approach to the treatment of developmental disabilities and neurological conditions, bringing together experts and the latest advances in the medical field for the benefit of patients.
Dr. Gunvant Oswal is founder of G Therapy (NeuroG) Medicine. He is a graduate of Integrative Medicine from the University of Pune, and over the last 40 years he has been involved in research on the treatment of neurological disorders as well as other chronic conditions. His research has been presented at numerous international scientific conferences and featured in the international media.
Dr. Pooja Upasani is founder of G Therapy (NeuroG) Medicine. She is a graduate of homeopathy from the University of Pune. Her other research interests include healthcare in women and chronic disorders.
Dr. Shrirang Upasani is a graduate in Homeopathy from the University of Pune, India.
His main interests lie in the research of treatments of various chronic conditions like Stress-related disorders, Psychiatric Disorders, Geriatrics, Asthma and Skin-related disorders. He is also an expert Yoga practitioner
Shrirang is an avid singer and loves traveling.
Dr. Prasad Oswal leads organizational development at our Center.
He is a Double Ph.D. holder from the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland in the fields of Economics and Social Sciences (Non-Medical) and has an MBA from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He also has significant experience in the education and financial services sectors.
Prasad is passionate about social and environmental causes.
Dr. Deepanjali Jadhav heads of Physiotherapy Department
Ms. Angelina Kaushish offers Craniosacral Therapy
Ms. Sayali and Ms. Arwa are on our Welcome Team
Dr. Oswal's father Barrister Devichand Oswal studied law in the UK in the 1930's worked the India League and dedicated his life to the service of his country and community. Here are some pictures of Barrister Oswal.
Copyright © 2018 Dr. GUNVANT Oswal - All Rights Reserved.
· This site is intended to provide basic information regarding G Therapy. It does not have advice or prescriptions for your medical problems. The information on this site is Dr. Oswal’s observation from research in the field of developmental disabilities with G Therapy. Parents and care takers are strongly advised to consult their pediatrician or doctor before starting this therapy. We have presented case studies, photographs, video clippings, news clippings and parents' and professionals' testimonials on this site with their permission to do so, to the best of our knowledge. If in case we have missed out on anything or if anyone has suggestions about their comments being made public, please do let us know and we will take appropriate measures.
· In addition: Center for Life Sciences, Health and Medicine (CLSHM) has complied with the relevant laws in india and specify that the jurisdiction lies within india.
· If any foreign laws have to be complied with by the user of the site then it will be the responsibility of the user to comply with the foreign laws and CLSHM will not be held responsible for the same.
· The information kept is updated regularly on the basis of the research and is kept as accurate and current as possible we make no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose.
· CLSHM will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention.
· The content on the site is presented in a summary form, is general in nature, and is provided for informational purposes only. The content is not intended in any way to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
· CLSHM does not recommend or endorse any specific test, products, or procedures that may be mentioned on the site.