Since travel is difficult right now because of the coronavirus pandemic, we are also happy to help you via telemedicine.
For a consultation, please email at email@example.com with the following medical reports of the patient. We will evaluate the reports and schedule an appointment for you:
All available current information about the patient - i.e. photocopies of medical reports, latest Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy (OT, PT) evaluation, paediatric and neurological evaluation, latest Electroencephalogram - EEG (preferably) with neurologists report and advice on EEG.
Video of fully dressed patient (clearly showing hands and legs) of 1) daily activities like walking, crawling, standing, eating, grip, etc 2) response to call, 3) speech, 4) video during OT, PT. 5) close ups of face, hands, legs, 6) parents interview about present condition of the patient.
Other information including list of present medications, list of any allergies, birth history and present complaints, list of previous therapies tried, your address and home and mobile telephone numbers
Copyright © 2018 Dr. GUNVANT Oswal - All Rights Reserved.
· This site is intended to provide basic information regarding G Therapy. It does not have advice or prescriptions for your medical problems. The information on this site is Dr. Oswal’s observation from research in the field of developmental disabilities with G Therapy. Parents and care takers are strongly advised to consult their pediatrician or doctor before starting this therapy. We have presented case studies, photographs, video clippings, news clippings and parents' and professionals' testimonials on this site with their permission to do so, to the best of our knowledge. If in case we have missed out on anything or if anyone has suggestions about their comments being made public, please do let us know and we will take appropriate measures.
· In addition: Center for Life Sciences, Health and Medicine (CLSHM) has complied with the relevant laws in india and specify that the jurisdiction lies within india.
· If any foreign laws have to be complied with by the user of the site then it will be the responsibility of the user to comply with the foreign laws and CLSHM will not be held responsible for the same.
· The information kept is updated regularly on the basis of the research and is kept as accurate and current as possible we make no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose.
· CLSHM will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention.
· The content on the site is presented in a summary form, is general in nature, and is provided for informational purposes only. The content is not intended in any way to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
· CLSHM does not recommend or endorse any specific test, products, or procedures that may be mentioned on the site.